So now you’ve got an RV but you’d still like to have that personal RV Camp Usher at your disposal. It’s great for things like…
- You just got out for the start of the year and it’s your first time de-winterizing
- You’re headed to the CAT scale and want some guidance
- You’re not sure how something works
- You just need a pep-talk!
I’m here to support you via call or text however you need. Think of me as your RV Campsite Usher. I can help show you around and most importantly, I’m “there” when you need me.
Just keep in mind, I’m not a mobile RV tech and can’t fix things remotely. I know a few tricks but for anything hard, I’ll refer you to Brian Demo of On My Way Mobile RV Service & Repair who does in-person and remote consulting at a discounted rate for the RV Camp Usher members.
Because not everyone camps or moves weekly, you can opt for buying a monthly membership or by buying “Usher” packs.
- Pack: 5 contacts for $35 per pack ($25/pack for people who bought into the Dreamer or Newbie programs)