Wouldn’t it be great if there was someone who could help hold your hand through all of the beginning stages of figuring out what kind of RV, checking that your vehicle is within your tow vehicle’s ratings, and all of the things that you need to think of (from water filters to sewer hoses and all of the other things).
The Dreamer package offers the follow:
- Video chat #1 – this is a bit of a brain dump to answer any question that you have
- Video chat #2 – this is going to be a follow-on chat once you have some time to digest the details from the first video chat
- A full set of notes from each chat will be provided
- RV Selection Guide – I’ll be there along the way to help you with weighing your vehicle in order to establishing which RVs will help fit your needs, helping you evaluate potential RV models that you find, and suggesting products to get you started (note, this does not include reviewing the results of inspection reports)
- Campsite Usher – I’ll be your personal contact as you start traveling and get to campsites (phone, text, video chat, you name it!) on your first trip and for the next 60 days. My goal will get you comfortable out there!
- Mobile Tech Discounts – in-person and remote troubleshooting discount with On My Way Mobile RV Service & Repair
Since I know you likely won’t immediately go from buying an RV to camping, we’ll delay the start of your Campsite Usher period for up to 6-months. After your initial Campsite User period, you can join the RV Campsite Usher program at a discount.